Why Milton, Ontario?Milton Realtors
Milton is not just the picturesque small downtown centre you see in the photo above – it also has a thriving community for both growing families and growing businesses. Milton is the fastest growing town in North America for many reasons from building on a solid foundation of affordable basic services of hydro / clean water / high-speed internet / quality cell phone reception to having many excellent dining and shopping experiences to having many options for activities from dance schools to music lessons to martial arts to theatre arts to … you name it, and if you find something that is missing, then maybe that is a good idea for your contribution or next business investment to this thriving community.
Here are some reasons why so many people are moving to Milton, Ontario:
Safe, Healthy, and Livable Community:
- To quote the Town of Milton’s website, “Living in Milton: The Town of Milton offers many amenities and opportunities for residents that help make Milton, Ontario a safe, healthy and livable community. As Canada’s fastest-growing community, Milton is a blend of urban and rural, modern and historic, all set in the backdrop of the Niagara Escarpment”. For more about living in Milton, see: www.milton.ca/en/live.asp
- Getting anywhere within Milton is fast as there is very little traffic and you can literally get everywhere within 10 minutes by car – so you will be spending much less time driving around getting your shopping and chores done and getting your kids to and from all their after-school programs.
- Highways 401, 403, 407, and QEW are all close by so there are many options for getting into and out of the city.
- Milton has a GO Train Station so getting to and from work in Toronto is relaxing and easy – plus the Milton Transit’s bus system is very affordable and timely in getting you and your family around town when you don’t have a car.
- Milton is part of the best school boards in Ontario – being North of Oakville and Burlington has many benefits – for families with school aged children one of the best benefits is that Milton is part of both HDSB and HCDSB (Halton District School Board and Halton Catholic District School Board) with many of the top rated, best funded, and best staffed schools in Ontario.
- Milton has recently built several new schools boasting the best of design and technology.
- Newly renovated and expanded Hospital
- Several Shopping Centers including Derry Heights Plaza, Milton Crossroads, Milton Mall, Premium Outlet Center, SmartCentres Milton, and Thompson Square Shopping Plaza.
- Milton Sports Centre with 4 ice pads (skating rinks / hockey arenas), 2 indoor pools, an indoor running track, 2 gyms, dance studio, meeting rooms, and much more.
- Milton Leisure Centre with 2 indoor pools, 2 gyms, dance studio, and more.
- Rotary Park Outdoor Pool with beach pool, lap pool, play ground, and more.
- FirstOntario Arts Centre Milton with 2 state-of-the-art theatres, an art gallery, a public library, many multi-purpose rooms, and more.
- For cycling enthusiasts and professionals, Milton has a stadium containing an indoor racing track with steeply banked curves (or a ‘velodrome’) – the only one of its kind in Canada!
- Every neighbourhood has several well maintained parks, playgrounds, and trails within walking distance.
- 8 GREAT Parks close by including Hilton Falls, Mount Nemo, Robert Edmondson, Rattlesnake Point, Crawford Lake, Mountsberg, Glen Eden, and Kelso, see: www.conservationhalton.ca/parks
And so much more:
- For more info about The Town of Milton’s facilities, see: www.milton.ca/en/townhall/facilites.asp